- Profesional training
- Specialized training
- Professional experience
- Personal exhibits
- Collective expositions
- Prizes and mentions - Artist Residencies - Grans
- Other events
- 1989 Master in Plastic Arts. Faculty of Fine Arts, UH, Habana, Cuba.
- 1983 Bachelor of Arts – History. Faculty of Fine Arts, UH, Habana, Cuba.
- 1977 Diploma in Painting, Sculpture and Design. San Alejandro National School of Fine Arts, Habana, Cuba.
- 2005. Post-University Course - Computer Graphic Design and Multimedia. Collège de Maisonneuve, Montreal
- 1990. Post-University Course - Second Cycle Study of Educational Television. ISPEJV - Enrique J. Varona Superior Pedagogical Institute.
- 1989. Post-University Course - Computer Graphic Design. ISPJAE - José A. Echeverria Higher Polytechnic Institute.
Plastic Arts and Art History Professor, since 1983.
Exhibition project "Dialog of Time and Space". Sands Expo & Convention Center, Singapore.
Exhibition project "Hope of Dreams". TOMMY ZEN Gallery, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Exhibition project "Synergy II". Kontraste Gallery, Germany.
Exhibition project "Synergy Space". Brossard City Hall Gallery, Brossard, Quebec, Canada.
Exhibition project "Planetary Dialogue". CURRYS Gallery, Longueuil, Quebec, Canada.
Exhibition project "Colosseum". CURRYS Gallery, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Exhibition project "Imprints of time". CURRYS Gallery, Longueuil, Quebec, Canada.
Exhibition project “Matter , Texture and Color”. Art Gallery of Society of Development of the Arts and the Culture of Longueuil (SODAC), Longueuil, Quebec, Canada.
Exhibition Project “Retrospective Exhibition”. Greenfield Park Municipal Library, Greenfield Park, Quebec, Canada.
Tijuana Triennial: 1. Pictoric International Art. Secretariat of Culture of the State of Mexico and CECUT, Tijuana, Basse-Californie, Mexico.
First International Painting Exhibition and Artist Encounter, “SINERGIA”. CETYS University Gallery, Tijuana, Mexico.
5th Bangkok Triennale International Print and Drawing Exhibition. Silpakorn University and Bangkok Art and Culture Centre, Bangkok, Thailand.
OSTEN Biennial of Drawing Skopje 2018. Osten Museum of Drawing, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
The Fifth Silk Road International Arts Exhibition. Xi’an Art Museum, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China.
Shanghai International Contemporary Art Exchange Exhibition and Workshop 2017. Hongqiao Contemporary Art Museum, Shanghai, China.
OSTEN Biennial of Drawing Skopje 2016. Osten Museum of Drawing, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Silk Journey to Art International Contemporary Art 2015. Beijing World Art Museum, Beijing, China.
5th Biennial of Drawing. Art Museum of Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Quebec, Canada.
Ecorea Jeonbuk International Art Biennale 2012. Sori Arts Center & Beokam Museum, South Korea.
"Sky" International Contemporary Art Exhibition. Art Gallery, Athens, Greece.
Olympic Fine Arts 2008. China International Exhibition Center, Beijing, Chine.
"Colors and Olympism" 3rd edition of the Beijing International Art Biennial. National Art Museum of China, Beijing, Chine.
Exhibition Project "Passion à trois regards". Art Gallery Montreal, Montreal, Quebec.
6th Edition of Florence Biennial of Contemporary Art. Fortezza da Basso, Florence, Italy.
- 2002 - 06
Exhibition Project "SODAC". Longueuil, Quebec, Canada.
National Intercultural Week Exhibition. Tower of the Victoria Square, Montreal, Québec, Canada.
Duchamp-Villon Prize. Plein sud Gallery of Arts, Longueuil, Québec, Canada.
Exhibition Project "Space to See". Charles Lemoyne Foundation. Socio-cultural Centre of Brossard, Brossard, Quebec, Canada
The Gesù Creativity Center, Montreal, artist residenc.
CAL Conseil des Arts de Longueuil, travel grant.
Diploma and Honorable Mention. OSTEN BIENNIAL of DRAWING , Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Diploma and Honorable Mention. 'SILKJOURNEY TO ART' International Exhibition of Contemporary Art, Beijing, Chine.
Gold medal Honorary Ambassador. 1st Ecorea Jeonbuk Biennale, South Korea.
Gold medal and Olympic torch. Olympic Fine Art (OFA 2008), Beijing, China.
Winner of the National Contest “Trans Canada Trail Relay 2000” Longueuil, Quebec, Canada.
Honorable Mention - Painting. International Premier of the Visual Arts 13th Great Contest of the Team of Painters and Sculptors of Québec, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
First Prize. Sculpture Duchamp-Villon Prize Plein sud Art Gallery, Quebec, Canada.
First Prize. Engraving National Salon of Art Professors, Havana , Cuba.
- 2007 - 23
Jury of three Visual Arts professionals who represent different areas of expertise. Quebec, Canada.
Accomplishment of the Symbolic Wall Painting “I Like to Ride Down My Trail” that Commemorates the Opening of the Transcanadiense Path in the City of Longueuil, Longueuil City Hall, Quebec, Canada.
Lecturer International Conference of Caribbean Art. Third International Art Biennial of Havana. Havana International Conference Center, Havana, Cuba.
Lecturer Second Latin American Conference of Artistic Teaching. Havana International Conference Center, Havana, Cuba.
Lecturer First Latin American Conference of Artistic Teaching. Havana International Conference Center, Havana, Cuba.
Lecturer International Conference of Caribbean Art. First International Art Biennial of Havana. Havana International Conference Center, Havana, Cuba.
- Professional Member of several Art associations, such as: the International Association of Art (IAA/AIAP), the Canadian Artists’ Representation (CARFAC), Copyright Visual Arts/Droit d’Auteurs en Arts Visuels (COVA-DAAV) and the Group for Visual Arts Artists of Québec (R.A.A.V) Canada.
David’s rich and diversified works of art received prizes, both nationally and internationally. They are found in private and public collections in China, the Unites States, Canada, South Korea, Cuba, Mexico, Spain, and many other European countries:
- Osten Museum of Drawing COLLECTION, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
- Art Museum of Mont-Saint-Hilaire COLLECTION, Quebec, Canada.
- Yi Pu Cultural Co. Ltd COLLECTION, Beijing, China.
- Sori Arts Center & International Beokam Museum COLLECTION, South Korea.
- Jeonllabuk-do Government Foundation COLLECTION, South Korea.
- Tai Miao Museum, Olympic Fine Arts COLLECTION - 29TH OLYMPIC GAMES, Beijing, China.
- International Pinacotheque COLLECTION, Crete, Greece.
- Pebeo COLLECTION, Gemenos, France.
- City Hall Longueuil COLLECTION, Longueuil, Quebec, Canada.
- Ministry of Culture COLLECTION, Prague, Tchécoslovaquie.
- University of Havana COLLECTION, Havana, Cuba.
- Ministry of Culture COLLECTION, Havana, Cuba.